Microlectronics Packaging for Harsh Environments is an IMAPS-UK technical conference covering the latest developments for microelectronic devices used in space, defence, aerospace, medical, energy & exploration applications.
The event will provide a forum where organisations and individuals with an interest in high-reliability applications can meet and learn about the latest technologies and techniques, plus discover new supply chain options. Attendees will comprise organisations and individuals involved with specifying, designing, integrating, manufacturing, researching and supplying products into these markets.
The event will comprise four sessions, covering:
– Applications, standards & requirements
– Components & materials
– Design, manufacturing & processes
– Reliability & ruggedisation
Call for Presentations:
We invite submission of abstracts for presentations in the following areas:
– Research papers: These will describe high-impact academic research relating to the conference topics.
– Technical presentations: Technical presentations showcasing in-production or pre-production techniques relating to the conference topics.
– Current/ future trends: Presentations demonstrating how markets related to the main conference topics are developing over time.
All abstracts must be submitted until August 30th, 2019 at the latest. Those wishing to present their work at MfHE 2019 should submit an abstract of approximately 200 words, electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exhibit at MfHE 2019:
Interested in attending the event as an exhibitor? A number of table-tops are available on a first-come, first-served basis; book early to avoid disappointment. In addition, all exhibitors receive one conference ticket and one conference dinner ticket, plus hot listings on the IMAPS-UK website, entries in the event programme and the opportunity to provide a short introduction to the delegates during the exhibitor briefings in the conference.
To reserve a sponsorship opportunity, please contact the secretariat:
Telephone: + 44 (0)131 202 9004