The Electronics System-Integration Technology Conference (ESTC) is the premier international event in the field of electronics packaging and system integration. The conference is organized every two years in Europe and is supported by IEEE-EPS in association with IMAPS-Europe. The 9th ESTC will be taking place in Sibiu, Romania. Placed in the middle of Romania, surrounded by the high Carpathian Mountains and Cibin river, Sibiu is a citadel of the European electronics industry and represents a place where culture, landscape, gastronomy and profession merge in a friendly pleasant environment.
The ESTC 2022 seeks original, noncommercial papers describing research and innovations in all areas of electronics packaging and system integration. Authors are invited to submit an abstract describing recent work. Abstracts must detail the objectives of the work presented and demonstrate new results.
Proposed topics include:
• Advanced packaging
• Materials for interconnects and packaging
• Optoelectronic systems packaging
• Assembly and manufacturing technologies
• Design tools and modeling
• Power electronics system packaging
• Advanced technologies for emerging systems
• Reliability and quality of electronic devices and systems
• Flexible, printed and hybrid electronics
• RF, mm-wave and THz systems packaging
• Global education for electronics
The technical program will include oral talks, poster presentations, an exhibition, special sessions and invited keynote talks given by renowned speakers. The Abstract submission deadline is March 1, 2022.
ESTC is also the perfect place for you to present your latest developments, promote your company or institution to the packaging community and get in contact with your existing and new customers and partners. Our available sponsorship packages can be found here and our exhibitor opportunities here.